Terms of Service
- has a firm commitment to safeguarding your privacy. We will use your information only to communicate within the confines of a normal admin teacher student and parent relationship.
- does not and will never release any contact information or student's grades to any third party without school admin, student's (or parents') express permission.
- will give you choices about the ways you use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make. We will never release any of our users' information to third parties without express permission. It is the registered school using schoolgrades.bz services responsibility, if they agree or decide to share data with other parties.
- will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
Schoolgrades.bz is committed with the following:
- Will schedule a backup on the server every day.
- Absolutely no user data is stored on any employee laptops or desktops. In the event of a theft, no user data will be compromised.
- Passwords are stored in the database in an encrypted format.
- All scripts and procedures are rigorously tested for security holes
- After 10 unsuccessfully login attempts the account will be locked and the IP will be logged
- Sessions are encrypted and live in the server
- After you become a client you will be provided with a user id and a password which must be changed in a period of not more than 3 days. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential. You must notify schoolgrades.bz immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure.
- https://www.schoolgrades.bz is encrypted using a 256-bit HTTPS/SSL key that makes it computationally infeasible for a third party to view web traffic coming to the server. Because some schools do not allow access to HTTPS, we do allow users to log in using unencrypted HTTP but we HIGHLY recommend against it.
- Schoolgrades.bz has done the utmost to ensure that our system is secure, but the final level of security relies on the user. All users must choose reasonably complex passwords. Names, phone numbers, and dictionary words are weak password that can easily be guessed; arbitrary mixes of lower case letters, upper case letters, and numbers are much stronger. Users must always log out of their account when they are done. Users must never log into a website using their schoolgrades.bz login information unless the address of the website begins with http(s)://www.schoolgrades.bz/.
- Upon Registering with schoolgrades.bz you are agreeing with our Terms of Service.